Safe, fast, reliable WiFi
WiFi is no longer a luxury - it’s an expectancy. Provide your customers, visitors and staff with the seamless wireless experience they expect through either our public-facing or internal solution.
By adding Daisy WiFi into your portfolio, Partners can offer their customers a WiFi solution that allows them to stay connected to their customers and their staff. Daisy WiFi incorporates four solution areas, Connect, Engage, Protect and Manage, these are packaged into two types of bundles, Office and Public, enabling seamless delivery of business grade WiFi.
Daisy WiFi Engage is a high performance, scalable captive portal built specifically for public facing WiFi. Providing a seamless user experience for any size guest wireless network, including, speedy self-registration and network access, automatic recognition and greets users upon reconnection and recording of user statistics and behaviours, providing valuable insight.
Daisy WiFi Connect is a full end-to-end wireless solution for the enterprise. This provides services from selection of a solution to maintenance and support.
Daisy WiFi Protect is a DNS based security filtering system for your public and enterprise network environment. This is a cloud solution, based on the world’s largest cloud delivery platform. It can be applied without any changes to the end client software, group policy or configurations.
Daisy WiFi Manage is a standard support package, this includes; pre-configuration of all solution hardware, shipment of all equipment to site, remote activation of all AP's and initial setup of the customers Engage portal. On going support covers, remote trouble shooting / telephone support and next business day replacements for faulty hardware.
Why Daisy for WiFi?
• End-to-end capabilities – from design and installation, to support and maintenance
• Captive portal – capture customer data and turn WiFi from a cost into a source of revenue
• Highly skilled – Daisy's network of certified, multi-disciplined engineers specialise in network design, consultancy and implementation
• Highest level accreditations – with the world's most trusted WiFi vendors
• No upfront charges – WiFi solutions can be taken on a monthly subscription basis
• Detailed reporting and analytics – giving your customers insight so they can develop return on investment opportunities
• Fully customisable / white label editor – easy to set up and easy to use portal
• Business Grade WiFi – giving your customers a fast, reliable and secure WiFi network
To find out more about adding Daisy’s WiFi to your portfolio, speak to your Business Development Manager.